Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Holidayssss

My school holidays just started. Yey.....

This is my 2nd day of my 14 days holiday and I'm bored as hell.

Day1
I woke up at 9am, had my usual breakfast while making my lunch...it has became a lifestyle already. Today is week 4 of my workout programme, which means that I will have to do cardio everyday and twice on 3 workout days. After breakfast, I muck around at home, don't know what shit to do. I played guitar for an hour plus I think? while singing like a bitch. I Hope my neighbours didn't heard me!

Then at 2.00pm, I walked to the gym, it's a 40 minutes walk from my place. Kesi mah?? lol. Today was cardio day. I almost died. we did an hour and 5 minutes of non-stop intense cardio. At start we walked at a speed and incline of 6. and slowly moving up till speed 7, incline 15 (max.) 30 minutes later, we started jogging at 9.5 at 15 minutes intervals, switching between jogs and hard walks. At the last 10 minutes. We did 5 minutes of 10km/h, 4 minutes of 12km/h and 1 minute of 15km/h.

My ankle hurts like hell, my calves are burning, I can't feel my poor butt and I lost count on how many farts I let out.. haha. After that, had shower and went back home. And that's all for today.

Day 2
Woke up at 9am like day 1, but i decided to spice things up! Know what did I do?? I slept for an EXTRA HOUR! WOW...lol..lame. So i woke up at 10.am instead. Then did my usual routine of breakfast/lunch thingy. I played guitar too, but didnt sing cause my homestay was around. BUT, i did sang for a few minutes once they stepped out of the house! lol.

Then I went to the city to see the cibai homestay department's Asian bitch. Reached the City at around 12pm. After meeting the Homestay bitch, time's 12.20pm. My trainer txt-ed me, "hey lester, Today we start at 4pm ok?"

Oh MY Gawd. I've got 4 hours to kill. lol. So I walked around the city, Had my pre-packed lunch at Cathedral Square. Then I went to see stuff at shops. bla bla bla, time's 3.00pm, Walked to the bus exchange. I took the '5 Southshore' bus. and it was the biggest mistake that i've made in today. It was the wrong bus. Im suppose to take '5 HORNBY' (lol, not like you guys know which bus is which....) but anyway. I was in the bus for an hour plus. A good way to kill time I think.

"Hey Lester, 4-5 weight training, 5.30-6.30 swiming as cardio and 6.30 to 7.30 we do Aquacise" Well, that's what we are doing today I guess. It's gonna be hard. which at the end turned out to be lethal. XD.

So like, I've got about 5-6 txts from my partner saying "whr r u now?", "u here yet?", "how far r u?", "near gym yet?" ...etc.

I reached the gym at 4.30pm, did my weight training. Today's chest, triceps and Abs day. Abs was hardcored. Chest still ok, but I didnt do well cuz kinda tired from worrying in the stupid wrong bus! haha. After gym we had our protein shake and abit of food and off we go to swim!

Swimming was really tiring, I could taste the chocolate mint flavour in my mouth! lol. around 30 minutes later, Aquacise is about to start.

So there we were, A Brazilian budak and a Malaysian Budak, among 58 Females, young and old, fat and not so fat....XD

Aquacise is HARD. I got tired at the first 15 minutes. me and my partner! the only MALES who actually work out hard! It was so funny. we were twisting and jumping and shaking and all that girly stuff! Then we went to the sauna and then went back to the gym and do some more abs work! Siao de that budak....

Came back home at 9.00pm, and had dinner. Then I took my bath and brushed my teeth and now I'm here, updating my blog. Sorry that there's nothing interesting here. You can't blame me for having a shitty life!!!

No comments: