Tuesday, July 29, 2008

batman! nenenenenenenene batman! batman!

I went to watch batman just now! It was awesome!


The girl died, Harvey Dent became 'Two-face', and neither of the ships blew up at the end. and oh! Two-face died at the end too. =). And batman 'decided' to take the blame and now everyone is chasing after Batman.


For those who havent watched Batman, the Dark Knight yet, well, thanks to me, you don't really have to watch it anymore, cuz I kinda spoiled it for you. But if you still wanna, go ahead and watch what you already know. hehe...


Anyway......


For the first time after god knows when, I slept early!! Last night I went to bed at around 8.30pm! And I thought that I'm gonna wake up around 5 or 6 am the next day...


The next day, today. I woke up at 8.45am. OMFGROLFIMGONNAWACHANARAYOROOYOURMAMASASS!!! I was late for school and so I bunk the first 2 periods, and got period 3 free, so i went to school at 11.20am! teehee....


Didnt go to gym today, decided to take the day off, AGAIN. I went to pay my homestay fees, which is like $2400. So yeah, im kinda broke now, and to celebrate this wonderful event, I decided to treat myself to a movie, as you all know already, if u had read my blog from top to bottom, as would how a normal sane human do. Batman was good, better than the first one. I bought a big bag of cornchips, a bottle of 1.5L of DIET coke (at least it's DIET coke maa), a Cadbury Chocolate bar and a banana and a kiwi fruit (gotta have them fruits. =) )


After the movie, it was around 8.20pm, It started at 5.40pm. I felt bad for myself for sining. And The Good Ole' Capped Crusader inspired me, so i decided to run home instead of taking the bus. So I ran home. Took around 20 mins I think, it was good cardio man! Sweated like a pig, and then after that I ate like a pig again. =.=... but it was healthy food! A piece of chicken, a piece of lamb, mashed potatoes with peas, cabbage, cauliflower, white rice, tomatoes and pumpkin! with a cup of milk! haha...I watched a Tv programme while I was eating, its called "how to have sex after marriage." and it's obvious already why I watched it laa..haiyooo....still need to ask meh?


and well, after that I just cleaned up, switched on the dishwasher and here I am, blogging. Maybe gonna start working on my Drama Script....but I have no idea at all!! Here are my ideas...lol, gimme some suggestions!


1) 2 seals trying to escape from the Aquatic Centre

2) A Stripper's struggles with Peer pressure when she re-enters Highschool

3) A Down Syndrome's boy journey to pursue his dream as a Muay Thai fighter.

4)The Principal who had a chronic masturbation disorder who likes honey and Led Zeppelin.

5) The story of how a boy PROMISES that he's gonna update his blog as soon as his exams FINISHES but till this day, he hasnt fulfill his promise yet. =(


and with that, ends my post for today. Love you guys. mwahss.

No comments: