Tuesday, July 1, 2008

note to self

Note To Self,


Dear Mr. Lester Lai, next time remember to wear underwear/boxers/panties when you're wearing pants/shorts with zippers or else you will suffer an unimaginable pain. >.<


Yes guys, it hurts. =(. LOL, it's not like it's my fault ok!? But don't worry, I'm still fine, nothing's broken. Just a lil small scratch. =).


Well...today i recorded my first Song. "His name was Julian." LOL. but it's edited. Its about this emo boy named Julian who killed himself! haha. I recorded it for about 20 times. 20 times ah!!! But at 2.30pm, we finally finished recording it. yay.
Me in the recording room.
I'm tired, pissed off and my fingers hurt. I felt like pissing really bad, but i persevered.
I started recorded the instrumental part of my second song. Only left the Vocals part. It's called, "I want to know." I think most of you heard it before already! haha
and the third song, it's a whole new one...well, sorta. It's still in progress, the 2nd verse and outro still need some works, other than that, it's all sweet as.
Coming up next. During Breaktime I played basketball, and usually I pawn people like dog. (Yes Daryll, I know you very Kesi ok?) haha! Well, today after the bell rang, the vice principal came and asked us to pick the rubbish up. Then this boy made a bet with him. If he can shoot in a 3-pointer, all of US will drop down and do 20 pushups. That boy has made that bet with the vice principal for 3 times already, and he got it in all the time!
Everyone was like,
"For Fuck's sake! he's gonna get it in!!!"
"no he wont! he's gonna miss!"
"argh! u sad guy! man! Fuck you!"
"shoot Mr. Hart!"
*shoots. .......SWISHH...
"OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

and there u have it guys. The stuff I did for today.

Recorded a song.

Did 20 pushups.

Got my dick stuck in my zip. =)

Went to the gym.

No comments: