Wednesday, July 9, 2008

day 3 of my stupid holidays

So it's Day 3 of my school holiday.

Day 3
I woke up at around 10 am, did my usual 'morning routine.' Then i watched some TV, but didnt watch for long cause the stupid Tv's signal has a grudge on me. So back to playing guitar for awhile. and oh! I showered and packed my bags, getting ready for the 'highlight' of the day. Gym.

At 12 something pm i bus-ed to the mall. My stupid friend wanna meet up, he was there to get his phone from the shop. So met him, hang out for awhile. The plan was, Im goin to gym at 2.30, then when i was at the mall, my trainer txt-ed me, "hey Lester, let's go at 1.30 am, I've been playing X-Box 360 since 8pm! I feel like working out now! haha."

We went to the foodcourt, my friend had KFC, and i had my packed lunch of stupid food which i have been eating everyday for 3 months plus!! =(. I had my FIRST chips in 2 months today! Had like 8-9 of them, it was SOOOOO good..man, u normal-eating folks out there should be thankful for all the KFC and Mc Donalds that you're eating!! I almost choked on the fucking sweet potatoes. Sweet my ass, u taste like ass.

At 1.30 pm, I walked to the gym. Sudden change of plan...This is the part that i hate most, I always get 'ambushed' to go swimming. We swam for 50 laps. Then we dried ourselves. Cardio time. Both of us felt like we were raped from all holes. Kesi lah!!! swim more lah tiao!! My boobs hurts, my triceps are sore, and my abs are crying, and my legs are begging for mercy.... Luckily we just walked for an hour, it was easy. THANK GOD. Then we went into the sauna. Ah...nothing like a couple of men in a steaming room getting hot and sweaty together right? winkwink.

So there I was, after my shower, putting on my shoes, then my trainer kneels on one knee took out a small box, held me hands and with a soft low voice....hahaha! joking! LOL, It was just a Txt message from my friend.

"hey lester, kum to abraam's house 2 play bball."
"when?"
"Now."

Yeah, I'm goin to play bball. shit. There were 4 of us. One persian, one arab, one malaysian and one kiwi (i think.) It was dark as hell. And having 2 black men doesnt help at all........We played 2 on 2.

At the first game, I got smacked real hard on the face. =(, and we won, 10-1.
Second game someone elbowed my lips, it bleed. =(. And the person who elbowed me was lying on the floor, screaming in pain...like WTF?? we won again 10-4 and 2 ppl took off their shirt, and it was fucking 3 degrees.
Third game, I took my shirt off too, almost freeze to death at the end of the game when my body cooled down, but during the game i wasnt cold at all. We lost, 10-6, I had a crippled boy in my team ok?! and it was super dark.

After that I went back home, had dinner. Dinner was alrite tonight I think, kinda the same as the nights before....Then i watched Tv for awhile, but nothing good was on! CIBAI, you wanna fight me har???

So I off the Tv and came online, went on MSN where I SOMEONE told me about her doing some stuff to her SOMETHING... she asked me to swear that I will not tell anyone, well technically I havent told anyone yet ok?. And here I am now, blogging. Again.


To make this post less lame, I've decided to upload all my previous 'pose' ....LoL.


This my la-la post, also known as Johnny's fav post and 'The pic which Yee Syuan thinks that I look happy.' but i just look happy outside, but in my heart, im crying like a sad little bitch.



La-La pose is back, This is after I carried 160kgs.



And this is my 'OMFG' what just happened pose



I have no idea what this pose is. hmmm...it's the 'end' part of me saying FAKKK YAAAAAAH??



My pose on a full moon.




Muacks nerhZzZZzzzz




and that's all for today guys. I love u all.
muacks

































No comments: