Friday, July 11, 2008

Pizzas and stuff

Hey guys!

Didnt post anything up today cuz i was feeling too crappy. Went to this Pizza hut Buffet thingy. Yes, i KNOW that im on a diet....but just one day free nvm de lah...haha.

I had like, 9 big slices of pizzas, 5 plates of pasta, 8 bowls of ice cream. I felt like vomitting and puking at the same time. After I finished everything, I felt sooo bad for myself. I sat there and almost cried. haha. But good also la...Cause I havent had pizza for 2 months plus!! and havent had ice cream for don't know how long liao. =(...4 mths plus or so i think. So yea, I went into a frenzy last night. I was like, one bite of pizza, two scoops of ice cream, and so on and so forth.

Just now, before I went for the cibai pizza dinner that almost made me cry, I was at gym doing cardio. I felt like fainting! man! I was sooo dizzy, and I sweat like a waterfall, more than usual!! usually im like a soothing calming river, but yesterday, I was like a bigassmuthafacker waterfall! We did 7km in an hour= incline walking+running+sprinting. I hate Cardio. I wish that the treadmill machine will breakdown or someone could set it on fire or something.

Hehe, anyway. Tomorrow/Today. is a BIG day. Something really bad/good is goin to happen to my hair. LOL.

Holiday still sucks. Didnt do anything at all! just wake up at 11.30 am, and then go to gym at 2.30pm! then come back home have dinner and online, =.=. Can't wait to go back to Miri man!! haha

Si comel at KL now. and he still hasnt updated his BLOG yet. That asshair promised me that he will update it as soon as his test finishes, which is about 5 weeks ago.

""when I see him, I'm gonna rape him...
I dun care how loud or scary he roar..
I will thrust till he MEOWS...
I give you my word.""- The Tiger to Aaron Tham.
Stay tuned for my next post! and pray with me for Si comel's blog!! I think it's possessed by demons of something, need to call Constantine liao.

No comments: