Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today is Monday, the first day of Term 3

Term 3 starts today, yippee. =).

And this is what I did from the moment that i woke up.

7.30am
alarm rings, i snoozed it.

7.35am
Hiyaa...nvm, 5 mins of sleep more.

7.40am
mahai...5 more mins la please..

7.45am
That's it. I set the alarm to 8.00am.

8.00am
Alarm rings again. and i snoozed it again

8.05 am
Alarm rings for the 6th time already, and for the 6th time, i snoozed it.

8.20am
I finally woke up. literally ran to boil my eggs

8.21am
Washed my face and prepared chicken and put in microwave

8.23am
Started eating my muesli and begin to cut my veges and prepare my mid morning meal

8.30am
Take out eggs and cool it down with cold water while trying to put on my trousers.

8.32am.
Finally realized that it's not worth it trying to put on my pants while handling boiling eggs; I might burn my own eggs! Walked to my room and put on my school uniform

8.35am
Decided to skip form time and I also have period 1 free, so gonna go to school at 9.40am.

8.40am
Signed into MSN, chated with a girl who was sad bcuz this guy was on holiday and he said that he love her but then he hung up on her while she was calling him.

8.50am
Prepared my school bags and Gym bag and put my lunch and protein into my bag. Went to brush my teeth.

8.55am-9.20am
(-I forgot what I did-)

9.30am
Get all my stuff and walked out the door to go to school.

9.31am
Thinking about stuff while I'm waking to school.

9.34am.
Shit, found out I forgot to bring my training shoes. walked back.

9.38am
Got the shoes, started walking again.

9.50am
Arrived at school, thinking about what everyone will say about my new haircut! XD

9.53am
History now, everyone was watching a movie about Queen Elizabeth.

10.03am
Felt like going to sleep.

10.05am
REALLY feel like going to sleep.

10.07am
Tried to go to sleep but cant cuz the teacher was sitting beside me.

10.10 am
Fell asleep for 2 mins and woke up again.

10.11am
Check my timetable to see what's next.

10.12am
Decided to walk back home and go to sleep.

10.12am-10.30am
Fought my battle of trying not to sleep.

10.31am.
The bell rings, I won. =)

10.32am
walked out of the school and walked back home.

10.45am.
Arrived home, strip myself till my undies.

10.46am
Realized that I need to shit and so go to toilet.

12.30pm.
hahahha! nah, just joking i didnt shit for an hour plus.

anyway.....

10.50am
Went on MSN, then no one was online.

10.52am
Signed into my blog and decided to update it in hope to inspire the ever-comel Si Daryll 'mana-blog-kamu' Ooi.

11.10am.
Finished updating my blog.

and now guys, im gonna head on to my bed and sleep now!!! have a good morning anyone!!

Love u guys!!

No comments: