Tuesday, July 1, 2008

lalalal

exactly 1 year ago.....

My Birthday Quote:

"well, yesterday was my bday..it was bloody cool n fun n interesting n PAINFUL...lol. 1 hour b4 my bday, me n julz panicked like dog when we are editing a vid..the whole thing suddenly jammed..GG..haha..n then the next day, (my bday), i was actually goin to play bowling with stunned girl. but i HOLAN her..lol..for transformer..lol..n guess wat, i holan her n she gave me a present as a return..lol..cool. n get this, for my bday, i went to celebrate my other's fren bday...XDXD..genghis khoo swee tong!!! hehehe..we made a video for him, it was fucking awesome man! like fuck with a capital F..haha..n then yea, we pushed roger into the pool...n i jumped in too..n then suddenly, i saw sarah n veron outside playing the buggy, (a four wheeled motocycle)..wow, iwanna do it too!! i go, no, ran out to find them. n then i saw them. cait was with me tat time, they went down n let us up. i wanted to drive..so itry la..but theni was pathetic so cait took over instead..lol..tiao..look like timon n pumba in tokyo drift. jok n his gang were behind us with his camry..we were goin like wat? 60 miles per hour?? haha..it was FSAT FAST FAST!!!! n then, there was this straight road and jok was just meters away, me n cait wanted to lose them so we turned into a deep turning..but then....we werent at the road..we are at the grass, heading towards the WALL..MAHAI! CHAO CIBAI...it was like..60km/hour towards a fucking wall!! luckily,i saw a 'berhenti' pole n stuck my LEG, yes, MY LEG out n grab cait..n then..WHAM!!!! my leg kena the fucking pole. n the whole thing turned a little n then we hit the wall n we stop. after tat, cait was like leaning over the bike. so i put her up( iwas still behind her tat time). n she just leaned on my chest with her eyes wide open, looking upwards..SHIt. it was scary man!! i was like: "cait!! u ok? u ok??? and shaking her n stuff...but her eyes were just looking up n no answer. jok stopped the car and everyone ran out. veron, sarah, jok, jet, jsh and johnny...my leg hurt like hell, imagine ur leg being sandwiched between two things..my whole calves is bruised. n it fucking hurt!!! then i got out from the bike n carried cait...man, she's heavy..haha..but then maybe it's because my leg hurt like crap. like CRAP x50. i only carried her like, 3-4 steps n then sarah n veron helped me. they all rushed to columbia asia to checkup cait. man, at first i tot tat she's dead or sumthing..no kidding man, u all see movies b4 rite? like, when ppl die, their eyes are usually opened. yea, tat's exactly how's it like....OMFG..n then i had to limp back to ghis' house which is like....500 meters? yea, abt tat far away from ghis' house... when i got in the gate, n i told my frens tat there was an accident, they fucking LAUGHED and say dun play la!!..mahai..my leg bruise SOO FUCKING BIG..n they think tat im joking? n iwas jumping with one leg at that time, my whole left leg, oops, forgot to tell u all tat i was my left leg, my left leg was numbed with throbbing pain. the skin was peeled n there was blood clot n stuff.. i sat on a chair and yea, some of my friends still think tat i was joking..cibai..i tulan tat time..then i asked for some water to clean up the wounds..at abt the SIXTH time then did i got the fucking water............man. u see my leg like wanna die there, n me asking for water, SIX times..react la....n then cornelius helped me to clean up the wound. later, lee kuan send me to the hospital, cass, adam followed me. we arrived there, n cait was sitting at the waiting room. i said beside her, she was saying sorry n stuff. n then they asked her to go in, she stood up and then almost fell dpwn..GG...n then they asked me to fill up a form befor proceeding. so i jumped to the counter n filled the damn form, name, ic, religion, sex..n then halfway thru, i laugh when i saw the 'date of birth' section..hahaha..30 june 1990...XDXDXDXD...n then i jumped to the room. i was beside cait but there was a curtain separating us. she was complaining pain at the groin area, for those ahbeng n ahliens, it's somewhere at the CIBAI there..lol..ishocked there also...she say it was painfull n stuff. n then they had to check her. yes, taking off the pants n all,...lol...but luckily nth serious... i was beside her, waiting for my stupid doctor.....oh yea, i somehow hurt my left boobs too..got bruises..lol..boobs sounds nicer ok...n like, 15 mins later, jul, oli n ing how comes in. we prayed...n laughed..lol...n then johhny. oliver, longwin n the others came too. we talked for awhile n they left. oli n ghis' sister, KIMMY, the pretty girl with HUGE FAT ASS stayed behind with me..lol..they video cam me while i was un PAIN..kim even hit the spot where it hurt..XDXDXD..i will get u one day..haha...n yea, thanks for paying the bills for me kim..haha...thank you vvv much. n then, i went to sit on a wheelchair!! wuuuuuuhhuuuuuu..fun man!!! n then we went to visit cait at her room, talked for awhile, cuz she still blurr blurr de, n whenver she sits up, she vomits, so we leave her there overnight for observation..n then we went back home to ghis' house. at ghis' house, kim gave me a killer leg massage...WHOA..the pain was unbearable...she was like squeezing n pressing....OUCH...really hurts. but better for her to do it than someone else..like julian..lol, tat one really GG..haha....guess tat i owe u one massage back eh? haha, n yes, there will be pain....n then, we played truth or dare afterwards..lol.. n then i think i went to sleep at abt 4 am. woke up at 7 am.took some pics..Shssssssshh..n went back to sleep n wake up at 10 am and then went to MCC n typed this shit..hahaaha..well, tat's basically what happened on my WONDERFUL bday!!!! what do uthink about it? nice??? hahaha...=P
June 30, 2007 " - My Friendster blog, 30th June 2007.



Lol, yes i know that it's kinda long and it's really messy! but im just too lazy to write any post today.

There were 3 post about me in the bhood blog! wooohooo...haha

No comments: