Friday, July 25, 2008

we lost. =)

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"do u think that its funny?"
"wtf hahahahaha"
"fuck you..stop laughing."
"lester shut up-.-"
"cibai"
"fuck i aborting"
"i dun care, we are gonna keep the baby."
"dun u dare. or im gonna expose you."
"i've got pictures i tell you. pictures..."- The two tigers, 25th July 2008.

A new Term, another Lost.

Yes guys, I, WE lost again at today's basketball match. It's not that they are super duper god-like with pawning skills. In fact, they suck. But we sucked more. Everyone in my team was soooo out of shape! Stupid 2 weeks of holidays. And that Big bowl of Yummy Tom Yum noodles soup certainly didnt helpd at all. =(. An hour before the match, I went to this restaurant and had a big bowl of Tom Yum with a bowl of chicken bones. There I was, Nvm la, 1 hour before match no problem de.

I felt sooooo full when I finished everything. I vomitted before the match, I forced myself to! haha, I hope I dun become anorexic! or suffer from bullemia. So the game started, and the shitflowing began. Seriously, we played like it was the same time we played our first match! Everyone was everywhere. Noone knew what to do, and we took 25 shots, and NONE went it. I personally took around 10 shots. I know, u shut up!!!! ><

My coach called for a time out, and this is what he said.

"common boys, If i take one more minute of this nonsensical bullshit, im gonna take my car keys and drive back home. I dont come here to see this circus show, this guys are dickheads. You can do this. Come on! STC on 3!....STC!!!!!!!"

LoL. and their 'star' player wasnt shining that brightly too. infact, I think his battery almost wanna die liao, need to get more of them Energizer Bunny Batteries! (star player=me.) *zhi lian...=). haha. Seriously, I felt so bad for myself. I was like, 'God If you dont help me this time, I swear that I will take a big pis *thunders.... Sorry God!' hahah, nah...tat didnt happened at all. I was too busy gasping for air.

Ps. I'm sick too. Havent been to school for 2 days. (O, so school u cant go, but can go for BASKETBALL competition laahh??) hehe..*blushes.

So the score was 56-48, we lost la, obviously....But losing isnt something new to us St. Thomas boys. It's like part of our routine now. and I'm gonna say this again, I really hope tat we can finally WIN a match! or else im gonna be super duper mad.

Anyway, there's always next week. =). But its a good thing that we lost today, (the fuck is wrong with you son? you LOST!) It gives me a purpose and motivation to start working out hard again. Gosh, it's so hard to go back to my normal routine after my disastrous 2 weeks break from my workout regime. Shit, but I've gotta somehow do it. Or else I will suffocate myself by using used condoms.

Thats all from me today guys, pray that i will get better soon k? love u all.



No comments: