Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today is Saturday

So, the GetSmart Youth Conference just ended. it was awesome.

I waited in the line from 4.30 till 7.00pm. XD, it was cold, cramped and smelt like crap but it was all worth it! haha. Tonight's last session was by a guy called Reggie Dabbs. He's a HUGE erm...african american, yea thats it. He's so cool and funny. The whole place was packed with people, everyone had to squeeze together. and I had to squeeze with a boy that smells like 3week old socks. omg. But nvm, cuz the power of God is too great within me! lol.

I shouted and sang till my voice broke. Reggie had got us to dance, repeat phrases over and over again and alot of shouting! Im so gonna come back next year!

Anyway, one more day and I'll be back at the gym!!! Been having this Fun/sad week off from exercising and it's a wonder what could happen within one week, almost one week. I've gained like 6kgs, maybe more now and even more after tomorrow!

I can really feel the difference when I workout and when I don't workout, I feel really tired when i stopped! Like no shit, I sleep 8-9 hours sometimes 11hours and I still feel sleepy! and on days that i workout, I sometime sleep for only 5 hours and I've still got energy for the whole day!!

and, The amount of times I shat has lessen! XD, on an average per day I shit twice or 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon (sometimes when I'm lucky.) and evening! lol but now, it has been 3 days since my last trip to the bakery..hehe.

and of course, my shirt feel tighter now. It's choking my armpits when I'm wearing my thermals!! and I have no idea how am I gonna fit into my school pants next week. O well, 6 weeks of hardwork all gone! Need to start over, in fact Im now 2-3 kgs heavier than my original weight!!! OMG. XD. XD.

and my dear daryll oii cheong weng aka Si comel aka 'Xiao Weng Weng' aka 'The ironSabertooth Tiger' aka' The lil guy that stood infront of me back in Primary 6 while we were taking group photo for 'Minggu Sains dan Matematik' 'aka 'Si cerdik' aka' The 'size-doesnt-matter' mean machine' aka 'The boy who bet $50 for a 1on1 bball match on me and lost and still doesnt pays up' aka 'The self proclaimed sexiest sexy man of the millenium' where in fact it's totally not true cuz you and I both know who's the REAL sexiest man alive...winkwink..lol. aka 'Mr. I-lost-the-game-cuz-im-not-wearing-shoes' aka 'Mr I-will-promise-you-that-I-will-update-my-blog-once-I-FINISH-my-exams 'aka 'Mr. Liar Liar pants on fire' aka' Mr. I-am-a-hardcored-alcohol-drinker-but-im-the-first-one-who-went-to-sleep'....and so so so so much more.

Everyone has been asking you this question. WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE YOUR BLOG?? you know how sad you make people feels when they go visit ur blog and still finds that post about Multi-tasking which technically isnt really multi-tasking. And you jerk, where's my PLANE? It's almost towards the End of July, and I've still havent seen my plane yet.

And don't get me started about the whey protein Cuz im sure that You hadnt get any yet!!!

No comments: