Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday.

Well, dun worry guys, I did went to school today. =). School was basically the same. Just found out that I have a math test tomorrow. Yay for bunking class yesterday. >.<.

Had Basketball practise at lunchtime. I'm so out of shape now! I felt dizzy and felt like puking!! LoL, its amazing how much my fitness level has decreased in one week!!! My trainer/partner got injured again, he's gonna be out for another week! lol, he cracked 2 of his ribs and i think sprained his muscle tendons. He was training for muay thai. Get this, he was kneed 3000 times! not 300 or 30 but 3000, tiga ribu kali! on the ribs...haha crazy guy....

Today was the first day of my workout, I did legs today and then I walked on the treadmill for 20 mins while reading the February Issue of 'New Zealand's Women's weekly'. Found out that Britney has got custody of her kids. Madonna is working out too hard while she's pregnant and everyone is worried that it might hurt the baby. Angelina jolie is havin trouble with the twins. And the dress that Jeniffer Lopez wore to this Music awards was rated 2/10.

There I was, a 6'1 big ass Asian boy, walking on the treadmill at the speed where Old ladies walk at, flipping thru the pages of Woman's weekly. Yeah, I felt good, damn good.

After my workout, I had my protein shake and then went for my shower. My trainer came for work but he had a meeting, so didnt talk with him much. I txted him tat Im goin off now. Then I went to Pak n Sav to buy some chicken, bananas. While i was in the mall, my Bruno suddenly txt me, "hey, meeting just finish, wat u up to now?" I told him tat i was at the mall. "haha, can u get me some of those yummy caramel tim tams?" "yea, ok! haha..."

Then i found out that the tim tams were on sale, and dark chocolates too!! to hell with my diet! haha. So i bought the stuff and then went back to the gym. He had almost a pack of Tim Tams and i had a bar of chocolate and half a bar of my dark chocolate! teehee...

It is said that chocolate makes you happy, it's TRUE! i feel soo happy! lol. but nothing comes without a price. You get to gain 7 kgs in one week! isnt tat superb??? Man, I think my partner gained like 8kgs already.... and guess what. this saturday Im gonna sparr again. 30 mins of real gloves-off boxing, 100 rounds of ground work (which i think im gonna tap out 100 times...) and then the best for the last. KICKS!!!! MA HAI....cannot walk again liao lohh...

AND! This friday!! What has been goin for the past Fridays is going to happen again! yeap! u got it! the Division 1 basketball tournament, Round 2~!

At round one, we had a superb record of 10-1. 10 loses and 1 win (which happened cuz the other team didnt showed up becuz of communications errors...teehee...)

I hope that this time, we will be able to finally win! WIN! WIN! gonna be up against St. Bedes this Friday, the last time we were against them, they beat us by 40points. They were like The Spartan Warriors, we were like the protectors of the Sultan of Malacca with our miserable Keris and silly sarong! haha! anyway, pray hard for me k?? I really need it. Seriously, i do.

Lastly, YES! im finally able to shit properly! haha, I shat like 3 times today! hehe...lol...eww. and it was all so smooth! like an eel with KY jelly spread all over its body! haha! Well, cuz proteins are easy to digest and therefor 'comes out' faster. which is damn good!

BTW guys, remember when i told u tat im around 101/102 kgs a few days ago??? I measured my weight just now and guess what!!! I'm 97.4KGs now!!! YESSSS...See the wonders that you can do when u change ur diet and start working out. haha, so yea, any of you who needs any help or advice on how to lose weight, just find me!!! lol.

No comments: