Sunday, June 22, 2008

The 1 hour blog.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"ahem*...Boys & girls, today i would like to introduce you to my cutest friend of all. Some refer to him as pussy, some say tiger cub, some think he's a girl, some calls him ma'am, and most famous name of all Si Comel, aka Daryll Ooi Cheong Weng."- Aaron Tham, 22th June 2008 from thebhood.blogspot.com. (Si comel's bday.)


Well, yesterday was over very own Si Comel's bday..dun know how did it go, heard that they went to Imperial for dinner and stayed overnight there. God knows what they did last night, some told me that it involves ribbons and raisins but we shouldnt make any wild guesses, so I'll tell you guys after I asked Daryll. My fingers are crossed for the ribbons and raisins.

So, anyway, I've got countless people asking me what to eat and what not to eat and when to eat and how much to eat....and I would have to repeat to them over and over again, so, today I decided to do a post about it! haha, this is what I have from morning till afternoon.


I wake up at 7.30am. Usually, when people wake up, their kidney is gonna burst! and the first thing that they will do is fly to the toilet and let it ALL out...aahhh...*sigh. Well, though I wake up with a monstrous sea serpent knocking on my kidney's door, I rushed to the kitchen, take out a pot, fill it with water and then put 5 eggs inside, and turn on the gas and THEN I go to the toilet.


I have 5 eggs with 2 egg yolks. (eggs is a great source of protein-6g per egg. it contains Vitamin D, and it prevents BREASTS cancer!)



My 5 eggs.

While I'm waiting for my eggs to boil, I take out the muesli box and poured it into a bowl and eat it. That's my breakfast, it consists of 5 eggs (eat 2 yolks only) and a bowl of muesli, it's the BEST choice of breakfast- a combination of Proteins and Slow-digesting Carbs. While eating my muesli and waiting for the eggs to boil, I go to the fridge and take out 2 pieces of chicken.

First I take out a glass bowl with a lid, I put the chicken it (make sure that they're dead already.XD), then I take 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil (Olive oil is good for your stomach and it's a good fat.) and then I add some Curry Powder to add some flavour. Next I put it into the Microwave and set the timer to 5 minutes. and press 'Start' button.




while waiting for the Chicken to cook and the Eggs to boil and while also eating up my muesli, I go to the fridge, take out some carrots, celery, cabbage, brown rice (they have 3 times the amount of fibres compare to white rice), and one potatoe. This is for my Mid morning and Lunch meals.



First, u cut the vegetables into pieces, any size u want la.





>>>The shape of the cut veges are not planned, i swear to god, you dun have to cut it in a way that all of them have to be the exact replica ok!?


















>>> The Cabbage.
















The chicken should be done now. (PS. you heat the chicken for 5 mins, take it out and turn it around, then heat for another 5 mins.) Take the Chicken out from the bowl and place it into your lunch box, then put all of the veges inside, add a little bit of water.





> You put them into the bowl, add a lil bit of water ( you know that something is wrong when the bowl is overflowing!)















Put it into the microwave, set for 4 minutes and after 4 minutes, take it out for a stir and heat again for another 4 mins ke yi ma??


While waiting for your veges to cook, your eggs should be boiled now, and I hope that your muesli is already finished, if not u need to go into turbo mode! So, while eating your eggs and waiting for your veges to cook while waiting for your chicken to cool down, open up the can of tuna. Im going to prepare my mid-morning meal now.

take one small lunch box, and pour the whole can of tuna into it, add some carrots and celery to have a balanced meal.






Pour the can of tuna into container.




















Mix it up with some carrots and celery.

















The Vegetables should be done by now. Take them out and next I'll show you the treasures of the Dieting world! lol..spices! haha.





vegetables scatter, Lemon N herbs, Chunks of Italk, Curry Powder and Peppercorn.


















And I choose you! Chunks of Italy!


















Pour the water and put the veges into the container. (-Warning, might cause 3rd Degrees burn.)


Then add some spices (of your choice.) and wait! It's not finish yet.

Meet the Olsen twins of the Dieting World!


Mary-Kate and Ashley





Becomes.....



Salt and Pepper!



and I choose
SALT! aka, Mary-kate! haha...

Then just sprinkle around your food, be careful, dun use too much or else ur gonna get hepatitis O.
*Deep Breaths.. and FINALLY, for my pre-work out meal, (meal before my work out.) and my Post-workout meal (Meal after my workout.) I have 4 pieces of wholemeal bread with honey, usually I have a protein shake too..but I just finished them. =(.

Then get some fruits and voila, your lunch for today! lol.
The things that Im gonna eat today....(the whole picture.)
and not forgetting the finale......A huge suprise for my homestay mum!!! hehehe...
~ SUPRISE!!!~
Have fun cleaning up! hehe..
Next comes a very crucial part! LoL, SHOWER! After showering I put on my school uniform and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
~ The begining phase of me brushing teeth, (still to come, my tooth paste and towel.)
Then after brushing my teeth, I pack my bags and thus, began the 10 minutes walk to Boyboyland.

K@wAii N3rHzZzZzzz....XDXD
And that's what I do EVERY morning. I know it's hard and complicated, but you need to make some sacrifices...Good Luck everyone! haha...
Ps. you guys better appreciate this, I spent 1 whole hour on this fucking thing, wayyy past my usual 15 minutes blogging time period...

No comments: