Friday, June 27, 2008

The result.

Well, just got back....

and so, the results of Middleton Grange HighSchool VS. St. Thomas of Canterbury College is...

51-51
WOOOHOOO....LOL! at the last 9 minutes of the game, we had a sudden outburst of fire. Everyone was set aflamed.
I took the bus there, and I cant find the fucking school! I got lost at some cibai park. =.=. Had to literally run 10 minues non-stop to go to the school! and when I got there, the game starts in 2 mins and im panting already! lol. and yea, I'm in the starting 5.
So the game starts, and im doing the 'jump ball'...Even though I NEVER get the ball and everyone KNOWS it, my coach and teamates STILL asks me to do it....I think that they also know that they CANT get it too, and dun want to paiseh, so they let me be the slaughter lamb instead...xD. O! Like that la! Use the poor Asian Boy. haha.
The game starts. As usual, the opponent scores the first basket! haha. and like, 2 minutes into the game, my head start to get dizzy...must be too much running in the cold...=(. But there was a burning desire deep within me that would not allow such rubbish to stop me from my destiny...to NOT lose that badly. haha. and things got worse! During the game, I felt like shitting! I shat 3 times already today. ma ci.
Maybe it's the dizzyness and the diarrhea that set me on fire? Cuz I got 90% of the rebounds, and I scored over 10 points AND I've been in 100% of the game time! Never once did my coach sub me out! LoL, well he did sorta...with that stupid angmo who can play but is tall...remember that guy?? and then believe it or not, he havent get in for 20 secs and the ref blows the whistle....he says that only 2 minutes left, cannot sub...so poor angmo boy had to go back again...=(. 1st half finishes, score is 19-19.
Then 2nd half starts.....and Im STILL in it...the poor angmo boy still sitting at the bench. XD. So the game starts again. and yes, i still have stomach pain and im still kinda dizzy. Eventually, the score became 49-36. Fuck. NO way is this shit gonna happen again. I want to give up and ask the poor angmo boy to sub for me...but nah...I can do this shit. I can do this shit. I can do this shit.
I pulled myself together and continued, banging, rebounding, running and all tat, while at the same time holding my shit back with my anal muscles. >.<.
At the last 5 minutes, we caught up, the score was like 47-48. Then we got a foul and it became 47-49. "COME ON GUYS! GET ON THE D!!!!" my captain shouted. Yeah....like that's gonna work. xD. Then they fouled us and we got in 1! tied. and then they scored a 3 point! fucking hell!! 1 minute left.
Our ball, one of the player sprints up, I was under the basket. "Luke!!!!!". and he shoots from the 3-point side line. =.=....'SWOOSH!' 51-48! YAHHHH~
then those fucker scored another 3 point...:''''''''''''''''(. and with 10 secs left, we defended as if our own testicles depended on it. BEEEEP. The match ends. Awesome. We didnt lost and we didnt win! haha.
And u know wat? I think i shat alittle in my pants at the end of the game! xD, and I think that im feeling sick as im typing now. So....stay tuned for next's week bball match, I think there's one on Tuesday VS a school from Rangiora, I think it's the same school I played with when I went to Omaru...U bitches are goin down, you're in my territory now. (and I havent' techincally won a match in my 'territory' yet...the win against Riccarton was becuz they didnt show up! hahaha).
muacks. love u guys.

No comments: