Sunday, June 29, 2008

birthday boy.

It's officially my birthday now. Time now is 1.03 am and I'm rushing to finish up my fucking PE assignment, which is due at 9am, 8 hours time. I've done 30 pages of it, and still i have to do a DETAILED 2 weeks training program explaining the aim and the fitness components along with the intensity and the principles of training...the fuck!? you think i got degree in fitness har?

Guys! It's MY birthday now......no one has wished me happy birthday. Well, my parents wished me happy birthday already! but that' doesnt really count...lol...

anyway, minutes from my bday....I quote.

"lesterlaihsienyang@hotmail.com says:
do u know wat time isit now?
doreen_nee_hy@hotmail.com says:
yh!
lesterlaihsienyang@hotmail.com says:
wat then?
lesterlaihsienyang@hotmail.com says:
it's my, B_ _ _ _ _ _ _Y now
doreen_nee_hy@hotmail.com says:
who cares..." -30th June 2008- 1.09am.

O well...im 18 now. Not really fun, i still feel the same well, i feel worse now.

BAh....anyway, here's my present to you all...

Happy Birthday to me

HAppy Birthday to me

Happy birthday to me ee

HAppy Birthday toooooo........meeeee....yeah!!! *fire crackers

*blows imaginary candles on imaginary cake.

*pretends that my imaginary friends are taking pictures and wishing me happy bday.

*opens imaginary presents.

*goes to bed, under the cover.

*tears drop.

*sleep.

People who wished me happy birthday:

Aaron Tham, Doreen Nee, My dad, My mum, My lil bro, My lil sis, Sara from South Africa and my imaginary friends- Paris hilton, Beyonce, Puff diddy, President Lincoln, Pocahontas, The Rock and Pinocchio. (Ps. Si comel didnt wished me happy birthday yet. =(....) and that's sad guys, real sad.

Stay tuned later to find out how I celebrated my 18th birthday. Im SOOOOOO looking forward to it! can u guys feel my enthusiasm??????????????

No comments: