Thursday, June 26, 2008

Strength of tigers and disfigured genitals

Today's is Friday. Time now is 4.43pm. Game is in 3 hours time. Dinner is at 1 hours time. New Post is in 15 minutes time. Goin to pee in 2 minutes time and my next fart is in 4 seconds time.


2minutes later.....


Just farted, and went to the toilet. and now I begin.
Same thing happened to me in the morning, woke up, then immediately rushed to boil eggs and then pee. Then made my lunch and all that.. (refer to the previous post about what I do If u want to know the rest.)

First 2 period was RE, we had a special guest coming to give us a lecture. When I walked into the room, there was a slide screen. 'Sexually Transmitted Diseases'. OMFG. Im finally getting 'the talk' now. xD.

Did u know that there are 40 kinds of STDs??? haha, I only knew 4 of them, Aids, Gonorrhea, Herpes and hepatitis. But you know what's the worse part?? the PICTURES. Ya Allah! They showed us close-ups of infected PENISES and VAGINAS! ewww!! There's one picture with a Vagina with Warts....and that was seriously gross. I left on the second period for music! XD, thank God!


So, jolted down a few lines for the lyrics for my song. It's pretty gay though, cuz it's a love song. SO...the lyrics is basically about how a girl supports what I do and the reason that Im still here is becuz of her, which is complete BULLSHIT. hhaa, but ah...for the sake of the song....lol. Then I had a free period. Nothing to do....So I went to the shitty gym.

i've got an hour to kill...what shall I do. So there i was, in the school's gym alone, thinking about that disfigured vagina....ekk. I was so bored and disturbed! lol!. Then, as I was looking around the room to find things to do...I saw this.


A Weight Stack.


Then I had this crazy thought goin thru my mind..."hmm...I wonder If I lift ALL of the weight on that stack!??"...."Well, I might as well try..beats the shit out of sitting here and thinking about vaginas." At least I've got something to clear my mind of that horrible image.


BUT....can I do it???



Fuck yeah. saya seekor harimau ganas.


So I grabbed a 20KG bar and Loaded two 20kgs plates on each side (total=60kg) for warmup, planned to do 10 reps, but I stopped when I reached five cuz I was too excited! So I added two more 10kgs plate on each side (total=80kg), did a rep, put it down cuz It was still too light for me! hehe...So I took two 15kgs plate and two more 10kg plates and put them on (total=130kg). That's like 30 Kgs heavier than me man!! XD. and I know that there are some people out there who are sceptical, so i video cammed myself doin it. watch.





but still....was that my max??? nah....I can go more, I know I can. If i want I surely can!

So I added two more 10kg plates, two 2.5kg plates.. Making it a Grand total of 16okgs/the whole weight stack.



basically, im carrying



2 plates of this





2 plates of this.





6 plates of this





and lastly, 2 plates of 5kgs, which I somehow forgotten to take a pic of! XD

Coming to a grand total of 160KG!! 60kg heavier than my weight!





And with a Lion's Roar, I grabbed the bar and heaved my burden from the ground onto the heavens....lol, in other words, I grunted and lifted the weight up.





And there u have it guys. The might of the Tiger.

Feeling all so proud and happy of myself, I put on My school uniform and decided to go treat myself chicken soulavki at the shops. and here I am with my famous Kawaii (Johnny's fav.) pose!

K@WaiI N3rHZzzZzZ

Thanks to that, I now have a sore back, sore palms, sore thighs and sore arms. yay. XDXD. hope u guys enjoyed that...lol.

No comments: