Thursday, June 12, 2008

stuff

fuck man....this is bullshit. I did so much cardio yesterday and guess what happens today??? i gained 1 kg! from 98.9....i am now...99.9. and i think by tml, i will be 100.0 the fuck! lol...but thank got after the cardio session today, i was 98.9, lost like 1 kg! woohoo...but that's only water weight la..i think i gained it all back, plus an extra .5 pounds after my fking dinner! macaroni with potatoes, carrots and OILY PORK! XDXD. hai bu gg?? my training partner lost 3 kgs already...ma fuk...


Lol, anyway, i just found out today that my drama assessment is due next week! OMFG. My assessment is a scripted play where i have to memorize a script WORD BY WORD and act it out infront of the camera. I've got 3 days left to memorize it and i got my script 2 months ago.....(O, Lazy larh!) ...hehe...In my script, i will have to act like a retard who got all smart and genius after a ground breaking scientific medical procedure on his fking brain. Man, this retard is so dumb that he lost to a fking mouse in a Maze test....so anyway, he got really smart and then...he got stupid again! so yeah, that's basically what my drama is gonna be about. My script is one and a half page long and the cibai writer that it's very very clever to purposely spell some of the words wrongly to 'show' the dumbness of the retard.....omigod. die liao lo. This is my ONLY chance to get credits for drama...so far i have NONE yet...XD i need at least 80 credits to get into uni....and i think right now i just have 3 from maths! WOOOOHAAAA!!!! 77 more credits to go babeh.....and the term 2 holidays starts in 2 and a half weeks!

Well, for drama there's another assessment for NCEA Lvl 3, which is script-writing, for 8 credits. Guess that I will have to do that now.

I need an average of 14 credits per subject to get in. For music, im doin song composition...lol, i PAWNED them gao gao gao gao gao till no more space left. We had this special guy from the new zealand musi society to teach us and give us a few pointers, he usually comes on Friday which i cant make it cuz i've got RE that period, but he came this Wednesday and was teaching us about how to count and make melodies. Then after listening to him "counting" notes with us, he asked us to go back to compose our own songs. At the end of the lesson, everyone sits at a circle and has to play out their 'piece'. I think cause Im the 'new' guy, tat bugger wanted to bully me! haha, i guess that since im the new guy, therefore he's sure as hell that i wont be having a song yet...haha...but he was wrong...damn wrong.

Little did he know about my little "song writing phase" last year, where i was literally ON FIRE in writing songs. lol. I just played one of my 'greatest' hits, which was mostly heard by me only!

So yea, everyone was like...Damnnnnn.....and i kinda crushed the dreams of the boy who's sitting next to me. When it was his turn..he forgotten what he just composed! "erm...im not sure, but i think it's somewhere in this fret aye.."

and the next guy with a sax stood up and played, im not kidding...FOUR notes.

Next was a guy with the piano, he played around 8 bars of notes. Then was another guy with the guitar. His was alrite though. The second best among all of us...You all know who's the best la....haha.. Then was another guy at the piano. he too had 4 notes! The teacher asked him to repeat the notes..so now he has 8 notes! yipee....lol.

Had bball training during lunchtime and was i fucked. I had no energy at all...my 'injuries' still hurt! haha, but im a man, suck it up. But my stamina was really really fucked up. I cant even do fking 2 suicides! Man........ and I have another game tomorrow at 4pm, against Haghley at my school.....I pray that we will finally WIN this time. CIBAI U KNOW HOW TULAN I AM LIAO KA??? mahai...there's this other asian guy, he tulan till he quit today! So now, im the only Asian guy in my school team.

Come to team of it....of all the 5 matches that i've been in, I swear, honest to God that I havent seen another fellow asian like me yet!

So yeah, That's all from me now......hope i win tomorrow...WIN DAMIT WIN. well, guess that we will all know by tomorrow eh??

No comments: