Friday, June 6, 2008

Muay Thai

Quote of the day:

"Common lester, it wont hurt, im just gonna use 10% of my power, common! be a man, it wont hurt." -Bruno, 5th June 2008, 4.35pm.




MUAY (fucking) THAI


Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, also known as 'The art of Eight Limbs' (tiao, not joking man...really feel like eight limbs whupping ur sad sorry ass...) Yes guys and girls, i've been doin Muay Thai. If u think that boxing is hard..well, boxing is really tiring and exhausting la...but Muay Thai HURTS like HELL. I've got bruises all around my body! not sissy girly bruises, mine are HUGE big manly man bruises!



My 'so-called' training partner decided to try and sparr with me, and being the fking celaka 'want-to-try' everything lester....i said yes. So first we did kicks, i kick him 5 times and he kick me five times, on each leg. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. then his turn, "dun worry lester, this is 10% only." SMMMACCCCKKKK. OMFG, i almost cried. "Jesus! tat's 10%???? i dun want anymore.." "Common, four more!" and then after FOUR killer smacks..."ok, next leg,"


Holyfuckingshit......next leg???? cibai..it hurts me more than it hurts him when i kick him u know ka?! my shins is all bruised up from kicking his monster tighs. Apparently the pain goes away after some time cuz all the veins are dead, mine are dying now. We did like 2 sets of 5 kicks (per leg), then 2 sets of TEN kicks (per leg.) all in all, i got kicked a total of 60 times both legs and it hurts ALOT.


Then we did some ground work, basically he just asked me to lie on top of him and make him tap out. Round 1. he twists, turns and suddenly my throat is under his arms. i tapped out. Round 2. he pushed me off and hooked my neck with his legs. I tapped out. Round 3, Before i could even blink, his elbows are at my throat already. I tapped out AGAIN. Round 4, he chokes me and i suddenly level up and turn around and choke him back, then someone this budak know magic and suddenly teleport behind me and twist my shoulders. Again i tapped out. This goes on for roughly 30 plus rounds. and i Tapped out in every fucking rounds.


And then comes the good stuff...punching. I thought that my 2 months boxing experience would give me an advantage...but i was wrong...i was really really cibai wrong! mahai, when i try to punch him suddenly his knee come out and knocked the living daylights out of my chest. Then he wanted to make things more 'fun' cuz i keep on backing away...we went to the punching bag room, which is about the size of a jail cell...where i CANT RUN away.


That was then the most torturing hour of my life. WORST than (UPSR+PMR+SPM+beatings from my parents+the time when i got into accident) to the power of 3.


I got punched like, millions of times! my left chest hurts like crap, and back feels like its burning. i've got the air knocked out of my stomach twice. My triceps has a HUGE fist print. My knuckles hurt from punching him..my forearms is covered with swells and bruises...

The Bruises on my back/armpit area/triceps.

The bruises on my chest, u can only see some red marks, but under tat singlet lies a big purple-green puddle of pain!

and guess what? in about an hour and 40 something minutes time, im gonna go back there and train again. fuck. Gonna do some knee and elbows works later....shit.

ps. Daryll, ur blog isnt updated yet!

No comments: