Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tiger, uncaged.

  • QUOTE OF THE DAY:

    "I dun take drugs man,
    nor smoke."-Si comel, 19th June 2008, 9.13pm.

    "And to make things worse, My room is the size of a 'Disabled person's toilet.'. Seriously, im not joking! I went to Riccarton Mall a few times, and in the toilets, they have disabled toilets too, and they are the.same.size.as.my.room. XD. " -The tiger, 19th June 2008, 5.22pm

    Today I Finally changed back my homestay!!! YESHH!!!! First let me just wheeze through what I did today. For drama we just acted using interior monologues, slow-mo, flash back and dance...boring stuf. Then next period was english, we watched a movie called 'The Shawshank Redemption', it was kinda nice la. Also got sex part and men getting rape in prison! lol, then for PE didnt do anything cause i didnt bring any books today, so I have to do 20 pushups. Today was my math's test....It was ok, I think I can get achieved. I HOPE.

    So, I was watching the movie right, suddenly i got a note from the teacher, "Lester, please see Mr. Kennedy at Lunchtime at D3". I thought that I was in trouble or something. haha. Lunch time bell's are heard, I don't know where's D3 and I don't know who's Mr. Kennedy. I asked around and manage to locate D3, then I saw a man siting infront of the desk, that's Mr. Kennedy i think.

    "Lester, How's ur guitar playing skills?"
    "Alrite i guess."
    "Alrite as in, I play infront of hundreds of people? come on, be a little bit more specific."
    "erhmn.. Im good, i think. Why?"
    "Well, how good are you? Can u play 'Sweet Child of Mine' by Jimi Hendrix."

    *takes guitar and blows his mind away.

    "Show me some other stuff that you can play."

    ~jazz~Rock~Blues~Billie Jean~Punk.

    "Ok, good, you're gonna be in Marlow's band for the Battle of the Bands."
    "oh..alrite. When is it?"
    "in 2 weeks time."
    "@.@. ok, i gotta go now, got bball training."
    "Alrite, thanks, i will give u the song tomorrow. cheers."



~Yesterday.~
*Walking to Class...
"Hey Lester, I believe that we have never met before."
"(Of course I've never met you before.)....Yeah, hi."
*Shakes hand.
"I heard that you're doing weightlifting."
"Yes I am."
"and he's really good at it!"
"huh? nah...I'm alrite.."
"Awesome, Then Can you represent Marlow house for the weightlifting Competition?"
"Sure, when is it?"
"In 2 weeks time."
"alrite, thanks."
"sweet as."


And That Is how Im going to represent my House for Powerlifting and Battle of the Band competition, which are both in 2 weeks time. Me and my big mouth. >.<>

So, in 2 weeks time, I have,
1)Battle of the Bands
2)The House Test of Might
3)Division 1 Basketball Tournament
4)My birthday
5)My other friend's birthday,
6)My other other friend's birthday.

Guess that im going to be a busy man in 2 weeks time eh?

After school I went to gym, did back and biceps today and then cardio. Cardio was really really hard. My head was dizzy and my legs were wobbly. After the Cardio session, my body was smokin'. It was really cool man! I feel like Iceman or something like that. Then I came back home to pack my bags to move out. YES! Finally!!!!!! No more cibai 10 year old bitches, yes they do come in small packages now. No more fucking Pig Toes for dinner anymore. No more wasting fucking 20 bucks per week to buy eggs and bananas.

At 5.30pm sharp, I finished packing everything and placed my stuff to the front door.



My Stuff







My guitars, both are chalap de, one is borrowed from my school and one is a cheap ass one BUT it has sentimental values.


At 6.00pm, Im still waiting....



"Lester, you wanna have some Tea (Dinner) first?"
"yeah sure."

*Sees some rice mixed with veges and a big pot on the table..

"(I wonder what's in the pot.) Alrite, Thank you."

*Sees 9 Pig Toes in the pot.

(You gotta be kidding me.....)

*Had 3 of them. XD

Then after my horrible dinner, i felt sinful and guilty

I waited till like 6.30pm, My homestay hasnt arrived yet, and then The monster's mum offered to drive me there...WOW, so nice meh? well, I THINK that she just wants to get rid of me...XD, You should see how she opened the garage, reversed the car and carried my bags into the boot! haha and then Tokyo Drift for 900M to my old Homestay and Super Mario Kart back to her house ( Cuz she almost ran down my homestay's mail box...so no more Tokyo Drift)


Yes, Im free now. The air smells fresher, well it really did. My old room smelt like:

My Farts+Tuna+Banana+Meat Pies+Caramel Flavoured Protein Shakes

And to make things worse, My room is the size of a 'Disabled person's toilet.'. Seriously, im not joking! I went to Riccarton Mall a few times, and in the toilets, they have disabled toilets too, and they are the.same.size.as.my.room. XD.

And I feel happier, stronger and sexier now!

Haha, well that's all for now. Stay tune for more tomorrow, or maybe Later if i've got a sudden burst of ideas.

























No comments: