Wednesday, June 4, 2008

bible boat

Kristmin: Then after that result actually…
Daryll: Read this read go X-ray, then I said… I walk up to my mum ah I said mum, (pollux’s laugh)she look at me, mum, u know what she told me? I need to read more bible does that mean something wrong ka? (pollux’s laugh) Celaka, I dun know I got scared again ah! Luckily after bringing up everything they say nothing but the doctor really muscles, cibai.
Kristmin: oh, just in case somebody say…..ciiii
Daryll: Cibai…Read more Bible ah! ( Kristmin: Ciiii) Hai bu kick? (pollux’s laugh)
Pollux: Give you what?
Kristmin: Maybe she say cuz ur naughty eh?? Got nothing ma your healthy that’s why read more bible.
Daryll: Read more bible… the bible boat about bible bible
Kristmin: Whoaaa.
DAryll: MY JE NEL, I want to ask her, u got something wrong ah? But I didn’t
Kristmin: diao.

XDXDXD..yes i know, this post is SOO random! lol!

No comments: