Tuesday, June 24, 2008

lalala

In exactly 6 days from now, it will be the most important day of the year, my birthday! Am I looking forward to it? nah....

So anyway....I got MERIT for my math test! Remember the test that I told you about the last time? how I say tat there's a high possibility for failure cuz i dun understand a fucking thing! Well, by God's Mercy, I not only passed it, but I got a MERIT! WOOOHOOO...

Today at school, there was a hailstorm! (chunks of ice drops down like missiles) It hurts like hell!! Had to hide under the shade! and I was wearing 2 layer of clothes only...cibai....But thank god it lasted for 20 minutes only. Other than that, school is pretty much the same.


So anyway, Im gonna start this thing where I will take a picture of myself of different pose everyday and post it up here! ...Yes Johnny, there are going to be more Kawaii nerhZzZz pictures! LOL...



Hmmm.....what the fuck is that?



Just began to tab my awesome song. I'm still stuck at the first part, I have no idea on how to end it! FUCK. I've got to hand in my PE assignment this friday too...lol, my teacher can slow slow wait. It's about a training programme for the Biathlon. I need to write down the purpose, goals, 'HAUORA" (the most cibai part.) I don't even know what does hauora mean! but apparently i need to write a 250words essay about the definition and another one of the hypothesis of Hauora...I spammed like I never spammed before, and managed 389 words and 397 words. Not bad eh?? LOL. And I just photocopied my current program, saves me all the trouble from making up a program! haha, my programme rocks man. It's the best one in the whole wide world. Not that I'm bragging about anything la....It was planned by 3 professional fitness junkies. I can 'share' it with you all if you guys are nice to me.
Went to bought some chickens today. And I just ordered a new whey protein powder, it's called inner armour and it has 80% proteins, 8 % carbs and 6.5% fat. LOL, not like u guys know about the ratio also...lol. Hopefully gonna get it by Friday. Right now, Im just getting my proteins from eggs and TUNA! YUCK....one day 2 cans. XD.
My weightlifting competition is in ONE day's time...My bloody leg better heal up or else I'm going to lose. It's alot better now but I still cant squat and it hurts when I run...
And that's all from me today, stay tuned for tml's pic! lol! and if u have any ideas of any pose, tell me!
OMG...I've changed! Ooooo yeaa......

No comments: