Monday, June 2, 2008

Xiao Weng Weng

Short quotes from A 2005 story entitled, 'the Diary of a midget.'

".....Immediately I knew what was going on! This is the day I have been waiting for all my miserable life! Yes! YABADABADOO! She closes the curtains closely because I’m damn sure we won’t want to be caught! Hell no! She got nearer and nearer, there’s a raving party down there (dick). This is it! Then she tilt her head, I thought that she was going to say ‘FUCK ME!’ or something like it. Instead she said, “Rub my shoulders again!” I thought that it was a little weird but who gives a damn! I rubbed her shoulders. She gave out a soft moan, I rubbed harder and she began to grunt. I rubbed and squeeze it, with every method I know! I pinched, twist, pressed, grab, touch until I’m out of ideas. Then I stopped because I’m tired......"


"....They came and knocked me down. I remain there because it’s clear to me that I’m no match to those Titans of Pleasures, Gods of Joy…….I’m nothing!...*sigh....."


"Then out of nowhere, a damn white-haired, horse appeared with it’s humongous cock sticking out like a damn fire hose! And yes, I was fucked by the horse too! Something is really wrong here! Why is it that I’m always getting fuck today"


".....3 days later, I was resurrected, I found myself inside a cabinet in the morgue. And then it was a whole new story."



PS, daryll, u got a new nick name again. XIAO WENG WENG.

No comments: