Friday, June 20, 2008

The Return of the Videos.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"ur dad will go see one issit?
man, if he sees it...GG....of cuz la, he will be like, "wat are you doin?"
and my sis will be like, "oh, im sending videos to yang yang."
"ok...I want to see."
and then 10 minutes later..
"hello, Mr. Law?...."
XD
lol
and then after that...*dials number
"hello...Mr. Khoo"
and then, "hello, Mr. tham?? yeah, about ur son...."
and then, "hello Mr lim," "ah yes, Mr. Lai, how can i help you?"
lol
mr lim dun care one
he very hip
hahahahah"- Aaron and the tiger, 20th June 2008, 10.57am.



Well, went to the Gym in the morning at around 11.30 am, did legs and shoulders. and then...we did KICKS. CIBAI...Hurts really really really really bad! I cant stand, or walk and Sitting down hurts. It took me about 2 weeks for the last one to heal up fully! lol, guess that i need two more weeks eh?? AND...Next Thursday I have Weightlifting Competition and Friday I have another basketball match and Next Next Tuesday I have Winter Sports exchange at Roncalli! MA tiao...

The good news is that it doesnt hurt as much as the last time, the bad news is that I wont be able to walk for four days. After gym, the plan was goin to the city or to the mall and just hang out there, but I had to cancel it becuz of the excruciating pain! So i just took the bus home and cry my pain out. :'''(. haha, no i didnt cry.

I went on MSN for awhile...no one was online. :''''(. Then Aaron came online, :). We chatted for awhile, he opened up to me, told me about his childhood fantasies and manlove addiction and stuff like tat. :X, u didnt hear it from me ok! haha.

Those of you who remember last year when I was a awesome paparazzi? I took all kinds of videos..nice ones and the not so nice ones....lol, and when i came here, i didnt bring any of them here..:'''(. Didnt managed to cuz my dad suddenly AMBUSH me with a N82. fuck u dad for giving me a new phone 2 days before i leave. XD

WELLL.....I might be getting back ALL...maybe most of my videos! YESH! My SISTER is using my oldphone now, and before i left, I grabbed her by the throat and told her, "don't you dare to fucking delete ANY of my videos or Im gonna crush ur fucking throat." haha...nah! I wont kill my sister, i love her. I told just told her not to delete it. She said, "fuck you." and i showed her my finger. Then she showed me her finger. and then mum saw our finger and both of us kena fuck! haha. (Psst, im not making this up, she does say 'fuck you' and shows the finger.)

I told my sis to send me all the videos Via MSN, which I hope she will start sending them soon! ALOT u know! like few hundred of them! lol...When I get some, I will post it up here and u guys can check it out k? and dont be offended or what, cuz i dun fucking care.



And Now, just a lil something something to cheer you guys up...






And that's all for today. I love you all and I wanna have your babies. (as said by our Daryll Ooi, Who's in the plane going back to Miri NOW. (12.56pm, Malaysia time.) )

No comments: