Sunday, June 22, 2008

happy birthday daryll

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"You sure this is a boy?"-Mrs Ooi, 22th June 1990, 2.37pm.

"What do u mean that this is a boy??"- Mr. Ooi, 22th June 2008, 2.40pm.

"You sure??"- Mr and Mrs Ooi, 22th June 2008, 2.41pm.



Today is a really really special day....


Happy birthday Daryll Ooi cheong weng! You'll always be the short bugger who took picture with me back at Primary 6 during Minggu Sains dan Matematik. No matter how many times u insist and reminded me that you've grown already, it still cant change the fact that you are what I think you are....the short bugger who took picture with me back at Primary 6 during Minggu Sains dan Matematik....ehe..


Anyway, have fun at Miri. Have fun with ur mother and I shall see you in 5 months time, and you will finally find out the true meaning of FUN. XD



(No posts today, as it's a special day today- Cause ALL of my posts has gotta have something to do with Daryll, whether it's his ridiculos grammar and spelling, or his awesome basketball skills or his cuteness. I think he deserves a break today aye??)


Happy Birthday Daryll! Enjoy it while you can. One year older....one year taller??? hmm...maybe?




I know...This picture has got nothing to do with this....

No comments: