Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well, My Drama and English teacher didnt come today. So I basically had the first 2 periods free, for drama we had freeze tag and where two ppl goes up and act and suddenly freeze and someone else comes in, 'tags' another person and start a whole new different scence. For my drama class, the whole scenes revolves around the theme of 'hardcored gay sex' , 'Jews' and 'exotic massages with terrorists taking over a plane or a zoo.' Then during English I skipped the class and went to the music room to 'compose' my song! lol, it's gonna be an awesome song! Might gonna record it....soon..

So after recess was PE, which was bullshit and then Maths, which was also bullshit. oh yeah! I passed my PE! wooohooo!!! Got my 8 credits liao! + my 2 MERIT credits from Maths! which makes it 70 more to go! wooohooo! GO team! XDXDXD...im sooo screwed.

Today I ordered and paid for my whey protein. Paid $95 for 2.7 kgs of protein. The brand is called 'inner armour', its a good priced brand with great ingredients! and to that special SOMEONE whom i care every much for, ' HAVE U GOT UR FUCKING PROTEINS YET???'

Anyway, tml I have another basketball match, with Middlenton Grange. Remember how I lost to Haghley school? Well, apparently Middleton Grange beat Haghley last week. So yea, right now it's not the question of whether we will win or lose, it's how bad are we goin to lose! That school is like the leading wining group now, which means that they are undefeated, or 7-0, (my school is 6-1, and tat one was a triumphant victory!!!!!! -the other team didnt showed up! hehe.)

and lastly...3 more days till my bday! yey.

and I Lost 4kgs already! YES!! Today's cardio was by far the worst ever~ ma ci..did about 6KM, I ran till I had to go to the toilet and shit! XD and then come back and run another KM! haha....and lastly, rememeber how i said tat I've lost all the videos from last year? hehe...well...i'd got them now. I love my sister again. I hate her when she didnt want to send me the videos cuz she's lazy. but now that she had sent over 30 of the videos, i love her so so much! haha...behold, a preview.


Oooo Genghis....I see you...hehe, I bet that he didnt see this coming! XDXD

No comments: